The information below provides priority dates and times for currently enrolled students and the first open registration date for new and returning students. If you are a currently enrolled student, you will also receive notification of your assigned priority registration date via your CPCC email account.
Priority registration is for currently enrolled SPRING* students in degree,diploma or certificate programs with:
- 50+ completed* credit hours April 26 (noon)
- Active Military and Veterans April 27 (7:30 a.m.)
- 30-49 completed* credit hours April 29 (7:30 a.m.)
- 10-29 completed* credit hours April 30 (7:30 a.m.)
- 0-9 completed* credit hours May 1 (7:30 a.m.)
- All other currently enrolled May 2 (7:30 a.m.)
Open registration for summer and fall begins May 6. Summer registration ends May 16 and fall registration ends August 14. For more information, call 704.330.2722 or visit www.cpcc.edu/getstarted
Corporate and Continuing Education for summer classes begins April 26 and is ongoing throughout the term. For more information, call 704.330.4223.
*For purposes of priority registration, completed credits do not include ungraded classes, audits, grades of “I” or “F,” literacy classes or non-credit continuing education classes. To view your priority registration date, go online to CPCC Login, log in, click on “Students” and then choose the “Priority Registration – View priority registration information” link.