This country is located in western Africa and is renowned for its detailed decorative and ornate masks, large and miniature wood carvings of realistic human faces, people, scenes of everyday life and accessories particularly combs, spoons and forks which are often enlarged sculptures.
Did you know:
- The government of Africa’s first republic was modeled after that of the United States?
- On average, children attain 10 years of education (11 for boys and 8 for girls)
- “The sleep is in my eye” = I am tired.
- “Stomach is boiling” = Stomach ache
- “Run with the car” = Drive fast
- “I will reach” = I will come