CPCC offers multiple short sessions this spring, giving students another way to earn full academic credit. Students can take four-week classes at Levine Campus; eight-week classes at all campuses; and 12-week classes at Levine, Central and online.
The College’s short sessions will focus on those classes that are typically in highest demand at CPCC and tend to fill quickly; these include reading, math, English, nursing, and communications courses among others.
New Students – click here to Get Started
Returning students – watch the video below for instructions or follow these steps to see all available classes for the current term that start after today’s date
- Log onto MyCollege
- Click “register for sections”
- Choose “search and register for sections”
- Leave “select term” menu blank
- Enter today’s date in the “starting on/after date” text box
- Put last day of the last month of the term in the “ending by” date
- Enter the course prefixes and numbers (ACA 118, ENG 112, MAT) of the courses you would like to take (entering course numbers is optional – if you do not enter numbers, entering MUS will show all available music courses)
- Choose whatever day/time preferences you have in the appropriate boxes
- Scroll through to find open sections (sections are alphabetical)
REMINDER: Tuition bills are due every Monday for anyone who registers the week prior. If payment is not received by this date (and a financial aid award is in not in the system) students will be de-registered from their classes.