Purchasing your books doesn’t need to be a stressful situation; in fact here are a few tips to make it a quick, easy and even enjoyable process.
1) When going to the bookstore be sure to have a copy of your course schedule with you. This will help our booksellers ensure you are purchasing the correct text.
2) Bring your student ID Card. Not only is this used to purchase books if you receive financial aid, scholarships, or a sponsor, we love to see your smiling face on your ID.
3) While waiting to purchase your books, start up a conversation with the people in line with you. This is a great way to meet new people, and maybe even get some insight on a class you are taking, or are thinking about taking.
4) Remember to keep your receipt! We will gladly refund your purchase until January 18, 2013, as long as your books are in the exact condition as when you purchased them and you have your receipt.
5) Most importantly, your bookstores are here to help you with anything you may need, or any questions you need answered.
Have a wonderful semester!