The information below provides priority dates and times for currently enrolled students and the first open registration date for new and returning students. If you are a currently enrolled student, you will also receive notification of your assigned priority registration date via your CPCC email account.
Priority registration is for currently enrolled FALL students in degree, diploma or certificate programs with:
- 50+ completed* credit hours Nov. 2 (noon)
- Active Military and Veterans Nov. 3 (7:30 a.m.)
- 30-49 completed* credit hours Nov. 5 (7:30 a.m.)
- 10-29 completed* credit hours Nov. 6 (7:30 a.m.)
- 0-9 completed* credit hours Nov. 7 (7:30 a.m.)
- All other currently enrolled Nov. 8 (7:30 a.m.)
Open registration begins Nov. 12.
Corporate and Continuing Education registration for spring termbegins Nov. 2 (8 a.m.) and is ongoing throughout the term.
For more information, call 704.330.2722 or visit www.cpcc.edu/getstarted
*For purposes of priority registration, completed credits do not include ungraded classes, audits, grades of “I” or “F,” literacy classes or non-credit continuing education classes. To view your priority registration date, go online to CPCC Login, log in, click on “Students” and then choose the “Priority Registration – View priority registration information” link.