The information below provides priority dates and times for currently enrolled students and the first open registration date for new and returning students. If you are a currently enrolled student, you will also receive notification of your assigned priority registration date via your CPCC email account.
Priority registration is for currently enrolled SPRING* students in degree, diploma or certificate programs with:
- 50+ completed* credit hours April 27 (noon)
- Active Military and Veterans April 27 (noon)
- 30-49 completed* credit hours April 30 (7:30 a.m.)
- 10-29 completed* credit hours May 1 (7:30 a.m.)
- 0-9 completed* credit hours May 2 (7:30 a.m.)
- All other currently enrolled May 3 (7:30 a.m.)
Open registration for summer and fall begins May 7. Summer registration ends May 17 and fall registration ends August 8.
Corporate and Continuing Education registration for summer term begins April 27, 2012, and is ongoing throughout the term.
For more information, call 704.330.2722 or visit www.cpcc.edu/admissions.
* For purposes of priority registration, completed credits do not include ungraded classes, audits, grades of “I” or “F,” literacy classes or non-credit continuing education classes. To view your priority registration date, go online to CPCC Login, log in, click on “Students” and then choose the “Priority Registration – View priority registration information” link.