A career in pharmacy gives you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing fields in health care. Pharmacy technicians work closely with pharmacists to help ensure that patients have the medications they need. A pharmacy technician works closely with pharmacists in hospitals, drug and grocery stores, and other medical settings to help prepare and distribute medicines to patients.
Pharmacy Technology AAS degree Program at a glance:
- Program details: prepares individuals to assist the pharmacist in duties that a technician can legally perform and to function within the boundaries prescribed by the pharmacist and the employment agency.
- Associates of Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- Program length: five semesters
- Admission Cycle: Fall semester
- Method of Instruction: Classroom/online instruction and hands-on, practical experience
*APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 16, 2012*
Interested? More information is available on the program website: http://www.cpcc.edu/nursing_human_services/pharmacy-technician-program-a45580 and from the program director via email (email@example.com) or by calling 704.330.6432.