Career Services expects to host over 70 employers at the 2012 Career Fair on Thursday, March 15, from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Grady Cole Center. See which employers are coming and get tips to help you prepare and maximize your experience at the fair at www.cpcc.edu/career/fair.
See a full list of companies currently registered to attend here!
Why Go to the Career Fair?
- It’s still a tight job market, but every employer coming to the fair is hiring
- Standing out from the crowd can be difficult when you’re applying for jobs online – the career fair gives you a chance to make a great impression in-person
- Even if you’re not looking for a job, meeting employers and making connections will pay off in the future
Prepare early by visiting Career Services
- Create a professional resume and a get a professional resume review
- Practice what to say to employers
- Pre-register to send your resume to employers before the fair by using employmeNC
- Bring your CPCC Student ID to skip long lines and be admitted at the student entrance
Professional dress is required for admission. Bring plenty of copies of your resume and be sure to tell employers you are a CPCC student. Employers want to meet with you!
Contact our Central campus office at 704.330.6551, CH 122 or view contact information for Career Services at other campuses.