October 8, 2013
The Theresa Thompson Library Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance for currently enrolled students pursuing a two-year degree at the Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC). It is made possible through library fundraising projects. The deadline for submitting an application for the Spring Semester 2014 scholarship is November 22nd.
To be eligible for the CPCC Library Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a full-time student, currently enrolled in 12 credit hours or more in an approved degree program leading to a two-year degree
- have completed at least one full-time semester at CPCC within the past two semesters, excluding the current semester, at the time of application
- have a cumulative CPCC GPA of 2.5 or higher. A copy of current transcript must be submitted with application
- submit a completed application with supporting documents
- write an original 550 to 750 word essay on how the CPCC libraries have helped you achieve your educational goals thus far
- submit a letter of recommendation from a CPCC faculty or staff member that you have known within the last two years
For more information about the scholarship program, visit http://www.cpcc.edu/library/scholarship.
Filed under: Library Scholarship