The next College Senate meeting is Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 2:30 p.m. in Webex. We invite all faculty, professional, and classified staff members to attend College Senate meetings and to encourage your colleagues to attend — you do not have to be a senator.
Submit Questions for Dr. Hill
Our guest speaker this month is Vice President of Academic Affairs Dr. Heather Hill. Dr. Hill will answer your questions. Please submit questions for Dr. Hill by Thursday, September 10 and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
- Join the September 15 College Senate meeting webex. The meeting agenda will be available soon. If you would like to call into the meeting or use your phone for audio, call 415.655.0001 and enter the meeting/access code 161 412 7409 when prompted.
- Submit questions for Dr. Hill to be addressed at the meeting.
- Find the Webex links for all 2020–21 meetings.
If you would like to have the calendar invite for senate meetings forwarded to you so that you can add it to your calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About College Senate
- Visit the College Senate website.
- Subscribe to the College Senate blog.
- As always, read the Communicator each week.
Contact College Senate President Owen Sutkowski at email@example.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the College Senate feedback form if you have any questions or concerns about senate.