Cato Library has a Group Study Room (Room CT270) available for “check-out”.
Here are the basics about the Group Study Room:
- Minimum 2 people per group.
- There is a 2-hour time limit–which may be extended at the library staff’s discretion.
- Study groups may reserve the room up to 2 weeks in advance. Otherwise, use of the room is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- One member of the study group must sign the room out & leave their CPCC student ID at the library’s circulation desk. No CPCC student ID = No group study room.
- Dry erase markers and erasers are available for check-out.